Introduction to For Sale By Owner
Welcome to the Everhome Learning Center. Our focus is to provide you with information and best practices to help you sell your home by yourself.
- Is it Possible to Sell a Home Without a Real Estate Broker?
- What Steps are Needed to List For Sale By Owner?
- What are the Different Home-Selling Options?
- How do real estate agent commissions work?
How to get More Home Exposure
Learn more about how to get more marketing exposure to your home listing.
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Where Should I List My Home? Everhome vs Zillow
- What is the advantage of using a real estate website like Zillow®?
- How Does Everhome Get You More Exposure?
How do Real Estate Commissions Work?
Real estate commissions are a tricky topic. Many buyers and sellers don't really understand what goes into real estate commissions or how they work.See all articles
How do I Negotiate Offers and Navigate Escrow?
This section of our Learning Center provides information about the closing process.
- How do I know what is a good offer?
- Should I just take the highest offer?
- When should I counter offer?
- How do I submit the offer into escrow?
How Do I Prepare My Home for Selling?
This section of the Learning Center includes tips to help you prepare to show your home before you put it on the market.
- How do I stage my home?
- What fixes or repairs should I make before I sell?
- What are the best features to highlight in my home?
- Where can I get "For Sale" signs?
Buying a New Home After the Sale
What's your next move? This section of the Learning Center provides tips on coordinating the sale of your current home and purchasing your next home.
- Should I sell my home before I buy a new one?
- Do I need to use a real estate agent to buy my next home?
- Can I put contingencies in place, so I don’t have two mortgages?