How to Sell Your Own Home
Welcome to the Everhome Learning Center. Our focus is to provide you with information and best practices to help you sell your home by yourself.
- Can I sell my home myself?
- How Does FSBO work?
- What steps do I take to sell my home as For Sale By Owner?
- What are the different options for selling my home?
- How do real estate agent commissions work?
How Do I Prepare My Home for Selling?
This section of the Learning Center includes tips to help you prepare to show your home before you put it on the market.
- How do I stage my home?
- What fixes or repairs should I make before I sell?
- What are the best features to highlight in my home?
- Where can I get "For Sale" signs?
When I Have an Interested Buyer, What Are My Next Steps?
This section of our Learning Center provides information about the closing process.
- How do I know what is a good offer?
- Should I just take the highest offer?
- When should I counter offer?
- How do I submit the offer into escrow?
Buying a New Home After the Sale
What's your next move? This section of the Learning Center provides tips on coordinating the sale of your current home and purchasing your next home.
- Should I sell my home before I buy a new one?
- Do I need to use a real estate agent to buy my next home?
- Can I put contingencies in place, so I don’t have two mortgages?